Personal finance is the application of the principles of finance to the monetary decisions of an individual or family unit. It addresses the ways in which individuals or families obtain, budget, save and spend monetary resources over time, taking into account various financial risks and future life events. Components of personal finance might include checking and savings accounts, credit cards and consumer loans, investments in the stock market, retirement plans, social security benefits, insurance policies, and income tax management. As personal finance has more than one component, it is common to speak of personal finances, including all the factors.
- Here’s a Quick Way to Keep Your Small Business Prospering
- A Personal Loan
- SBA Loans
- Start A Part Time Business
- IRA Is Short For Individual Retirement Accounts
- What’s The Right Amount Of Debt?
- Inflation and interest rates
- Welcome to the world of personal money management!
- Planning For The Future
- Personal finance resources
- Developing a budget can actually increase income
- What are personal finances?
- Personal space for finances
- Financial findings